By exclusively signing with Harcourts, your home is immediately entered into our extensive international database, gaining exposure to over 30,000 sales consultants in over 380 offices throughout New Zealand and Australia. It is also featured on this website, as well as the main Harcourts website, and Harcourts Bluebook. Exclusive listing avoids the frustrations and lack of action so often experienced when dealing with a number of different real estate companies. It sidesteps the conflicting agendas and different procedures and maintains a strong brand grounding for your property. Most importantly, listing your home with Harcourts ensures your home is backed with the best possible resources come sale time.
Additional benefits of an Exclusive Harcourts Agency:
- An exclusive agency is the most effective type of listing for the seller with extra care and responsibility with appraisal and pricing information.
- Total commitment and VIP treatment by the sales consultant responsible.
- A personal marketing plan which includes promotional services designed to make sure their property gets noticed by the right people.
- More security (especially with the lock box system).
- Excellent feedback, weekly and daily if necessary.
- Extensive use of open homes during a planned timetable allows easy access for buyers to inspect your home.
- Constant marketing reviews from one team.
- Well qualified buyers inspecting the property.
- Excellent marketing exposure i.e. internet, window displays, newspaper ads, direct mail programmes, open days, flyers, signs.
- Computer-matching of sellers and buyers. Data base contacts and email news letters.
- Harcourts powerful websites will expose your property 24 hours a day, 7 days per week to Local, National and International customers.
- Harcourts huge network of branches in Auckland, across the North Shore and throughout New Zealand with cutting edge technology systems will create extra exposure for the property.
- Flexibility – just the one consultant to adjust to any change in plans.
- Quality offers in writing through professional negotiations.
- One consultant aware of and co-coordinating all interested buyers, encouraging competition between buyers and multiple offers on the property.